Project #1: Stainless Steel Water Bottles
Did you know...
Our world is taking a beating from our negligence. In 2016, Americans used about 50 billion plastic water bottles. However, the U.S.'s recycling rate for plastic is only 23 percent, which means 38 billion water bottles are wasted each year. And most of it end up in our oceans.
It's time to make a difference... even the littlest effort helps.
With every purchase, Project 96 will donate 5% of proceeds to Plastic Pollution Coalition - a growing global alliance of individuals, organizations, businesses and policy makers working together to make the world free of plastic pollution.
About Our Stainless Steel Water Bottles:
A Project 96 stainless mug is vacuum insulated, which can keep your drink hot for up to 6 hours or cold for up to 12 hours.
The compact design makes this travel mug fit in all standard cup holders, making it easy to store and take anywhere on the go.
The easy-open flip lid is tightly fitted, excellent for heat retention. The safety lock prevents accidental opening.
VACUUM INSULATION TECHNOLOGY
This tumbler has a double walled exterior with a vacuum between the walls. This means your drink has no medium for the heat or cold to transfer through.
Forget about using your coasters or koozies. Even filled with ice or boiling water, the bottle will never sweat or get hot to the touch!
- Stays hot up to 6 hours or cold up to 12 hours
- Beautiful and sleek design
- Durable and sanitary 18/8 stainless steel interior with SlickSteel Finish
- SlickSteel Finish interior resists corrosion and repels stains
- Tight fitted lid keeps beverages hotter or colder than travel mugs and spill-proof
- Push a button for one-handed drinking
- Lid lock to prevent accidental opening for added peace of mind
- Easy-Clean Lid for thorough cleaning
- Fits most car cup holders
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe lid